» General Discussion

How did 7 of my players get dropped

Oct. 28, 2010
9:45:40 pm

It all started last night when a player was allowed to be selected as a free agent, so here is what happened after;

I never dropped all those players except for James Harden last night. I then picked up N Batum only to find out Tallahasse had selected him an hour earlier, so I dropped him and picked Affalo. Imagine my surprise when I logged in and saw that the following transaction was made, first names below is what the front page shows then you'll see what I took off the transaction page!;

Transaction #14
10/28 20:55:55
Orange County drops GF Francisco Garcia (SAC), F Udonis Haslem (MIA), F DeJuan Blair (SAS), FC Anderson Varejao (CLE), G Arron Afflalo (DEN), GF Joe Johnson (ATL), FC Pau Gasol (LAL), C Andrew Bogut (MIL) and picks up G James Harden (OKL).

I don’t know what happen, but my team needs to be restored minus the players I dropped earlier!

Transaction #14 - 10/28 20:55:55 - Orange County drops GF Francisco Garcia (SAC), F Udonis Haslem (MIA), F DeJuan Blair (SAS), FC Anderson Varejao (CLE), G Arron Afflalo (DEN), GF Joe Johnson (ATL), FC Pau Gasol (LAL), C Andrew Bogut (MIL) and picks up G James Harden (OKL).

Transaction #13 - 10/27 23:42:05 - Orange County picks up G Arron Afflalo (DEN).

Transaction #12 - 10/27 23:17:07 - Orange County drops GF Nicolas Batum (POR).

Transaction #11 - 10/27 23:11:04 - Orange County drops G James Harden (OKL).

Transaction #10 - 10/27 22:02:26 - Tallahassee drops G Kyle Lowry (HOU) and picks up GF Nicolas Batum (POR).

Transaction #9 - 10/27 19:11:19 - Orange County drops G Jrue Holiday (PHI) and picks up GF Francisco Garcia (SAC).

Transaction #6 - 10/20 22:44:20 - The drops FC Marreese Speights (PHI) and picks up F Derrick Favors (NJN).

Transaction #5 - 10/20 13:42:27 - Lakewood drops C Earl Barron (NYK) and picks up C Brad Miller (HOU).

Transaction #4 - 10/20 12:48:19 - Orange County drops F Marvin Williams (ATL) and picks up F DeJuan Blair (SAS).

Lakersless340

Steven J Lewis

Nov. 8, 2010
3:04:18 am

I had the same thing happen!! Mine being much worse with 11 players being dropped:

Transaction #17 - 11/06 12:15:59 - Casual drops C Greg Oden (POR), F DeJuan Blair (SAS), GF Evan Turner (PHI), FC JaVale McGee (WAS), F Taj Gibson (CHI), F Serge Ibaka (OKL), F Derrick Favors (NJN), FC Carlos Boozer (CHI), F Carmelo Anthony (DEN), FC Pau Gasol (LAL), G Jason Kidd (DAL) and picks up F Amir Johnson (TOR), F Ryan Anderson (ORL), GF DeMar DeRozan (TOR), GF Kelenna Azubuike (NYK).

I never picked up those 3 players or dropped any of the 11. Strangely those 3 players that I 'picked up' are on my other fantasy team in a different league! There appears to be a league switching bug with this site :( I have contacted my commissioner to fix and undo this but guess what he does he picks up my players off the wire :( I don't know what to do now!!

League: All Stars League:
http://hoops.sports.ws/league/?league=110919

Where can we get help ??

Nov. 8, 2010
3:47:54 pm

Sorted with commissioner finally ...

Jan. 18, 2011
2:25:06 pm

You have to log off for 48 hours and never post in this forum again and then your roster will be restored.

Jan. 18, 2011
6:00:16 pm

Chris, the issue was fixed, but I post where I want if I think it will help and to see if anyone else had the same problem happened to them.

It is not for you to decide or question who post where. And in case you did not notice, I posted this back on Oct. 28 and you are just answering it today? You must be either an idiot or someone who just loves to stir up up crap!

Reply: