Feb. 10, 2011
8:03:49 am

We've got a dumb ass Commissioner who has locked a bunch of us players out because he didn't like our comments and votes.
I've written WS; but nothing has been done! Do we have no choice in the matter?

BOOMER

Feb. 12, 2011
3:11:37 pm

LOL, this Commisioner created a league earlier and threw me out because he didnt like my vote. So people shouldnt have power, no matter how small

Feb. 12, 2011
7:39:55 pm

That's the risk you run when you join a random league. Maybe you made bad comments and votes.

Feb. 13, 2011
7:48:23 am

Yeh; you're right. 9 out of 16 of us got kicked out! Just wish WS had a way to deal with those issues fairly as in other sites.

BOOMER

Feb. 22, 2011
12:22:59 am

Now 14 of 16 are kicked out...WS can you help us?

Feb. 22, 2011
8:55:24 am

let me guess... is it Giza league?

The commissioner is a moron there.

Feb. 23, 2011
2:15:50 am

Exactly, it's GIZA league!!

Everything started when I complained about a very unfair trade between the commish team (Mississipi Padlocks) and a team last in the standings (Brooklyn Magic9ers). The commish obtained Boozer and Kevin Martin (0.93 and 0.88 FPPM respectively) in exchange for Marc Gasol, Rodney Stuckey, Rashard Lewis and Kendrick Perkins, all nice players but with FPPM < 0.70.
GIZA is an 18-team league, and then it's quite easy to pick up players with 0.65-0.70 FPPM and 15 FPPG from free agency. Basically, the commish team got Boozer and Martin for free!

Moreover, Brooklyn didn't make a movement all season, until this shameful trade with Mississipi.

So, I started a new topic to complain about this trade, and the commish (user marcolkt) just banned me from the league, as well as all the other players (besides Magic9, who could be a friend of him, and blackmamba).

Then, he created on February 3rd five fake users: gianmarias, porpora, castorellus, castoria, cuciuffo, and assigned them to the strongest teams in the league, the aim being the rearrange of their lineups with the weakest players before, and the strongest at the bottom!!! è_é

In this way, his team could reach the playoffs and possibly win the championship.....

We all got robbed (and my Kansas City Kings are still with the best record, but I will not acknowledged of it)!!!!

Can WS do anything??

Feb. 28, 2011
6:40:54 am

i was kicked out at the beginning of the year, i asked to change the name of the team (i've always called all my teams Bologna Fortitudians, as u can see in my profile)..so i asked him if, at least, could change that name because i wasn't running it, i wasn't the gm (he kicked me out for even more stupid reasons)..
some days ago, he sent me an email basically saying "some people didn't like that trade, they wanted to vote a commish change, i had help from some friends and i've avoided the change. now you're again the gm of Bologna, we're only us, you and me"
ah, i found my team with a different lineup (he put millsap, bryant in the last places, and players like warrick and other suckers as frist players) and other teams had very very strange lineups..
i didn't know before reading this post about lineups changings and that stuff about new users..but it makes sense because now, guess what, he's the leader of his conference..i just wanna end this ****in league

Mar. 16, 2011
6:16:00 am

here is the losers profile

http://hoops.sports.ws/user/marcolkt

he dislikes both my teams LOL

Mar. 18, 2011
11:05:14 am

YELL GO TO THE HELL ahahaahahahahah

Reply: