» General Discussion

Problem after big trade NYK-DEN

Feb. 24, 2011
12:39:16 am

We have a problem: the players involved in the big NYK-DEN trade who played in their old team before the trade lost their scores. For example: Danilo Gallinari played game 55 for NYK before the trade, but now his score seems to be cancelled. The score system regards him as a DEN player in game 55, so obviously it finds that Gallinari didn't play in game 55 for Denver and gives DNP. Anyone has the same problem?

Feb. 24, 2011
4:04:49 am

Gallinari did not play Game #55 for NYK.
NYK played Game #55 yesterday, with billups and anthony. Gallinari last played for NYK in G#54, as did Felton.

Gallinari will have DNPs from 55 to 58, since Denver was ahead in games.

The question should be: what happens to the games Billups and Anthony play, from 55-58. Do their scores for NYK overwrite their scores for DEN? Or does frozen mean frozen?

What I'm seeing now is that their game 55 has indeed been overwritten as will 56-58.

I would've opted for the other option, but hoops has messed around with unfreezing frozen lineups before. :(

Feb. 25, 2011
12:43:19 am

Ok, so let me get this straight (I have both Chandler and Gallinari on my team): following this trade, I'll have 2 starting forwards with 5 DNPs with nothing to do about it (since it's already happened), but the only game that Chandler and Gallinari didn't play was on the 22nd of February, just after the trade. I understand why this happened (every Denver player's score must belong to the same game), but let me say that doesn't feel right at all: that'll probably screw out 5 games and, this far in the season, I'll miss the playoffs. I find it quite unpleasant, if I might.

Feb. 25, 2011
7:00:16 am

Unfortunately Gallinari cannot go back in time and play for Denver in Games 55-58, in much the same way that you cannot go back in time and change your roster.

Feb. 27, 2011
2:28:58 pm

i got screw with Camelo. I need a ****ing answer but admin has not answere me for 3times now.
Camelo played game 57 and 58 with Denver. Which should be counted for my 1st and 2nd playoff games. I'm in a heated series the score of the 1st game is 163.5 and 161.5 with Camelo 44.8FP in 40min. If hoops forfeit his score, i'm ****ed.

Feb. 27, 2011
2:44:10 pm

For example, if you locked your roster every day. Then why the **** Hoops changed my rosters when it was already locked.

Reply: