» General Discussion

Creating team/league

Aug. 27, 2013
3:28:10 am

Hi guys,
Like the new look! The banner up the top with all the quick links is a nice touch.
I've created a league but having problems creating a team. When I try to create one it says I already have a team in this league however on the league page it says there are zero teams in the league. I did create a team but it appears to have vanished.
Any ideas on how I can get my team back or create a new one in the league I have created? Cheers.
Chris

Aug. 27, 2013
1:32:53 pm

I have the same problem in two leagues. We need a rapid solution!!

Aug. 28, 2013
1:14:21 am

Hey guys - thanks for the heads up here. This will likely move into our top priority when we get one particularly annoying custom scoring glitch sorted out. Thanks for the heads up.

Sep. 17, 2013
6:04:57 pm

Hi guys

Anyone else having problems with the creation of teams? A friend created a team that doesn't appear in the list of the league. He can't edit his team. But he can write in the trashtalk.

Thanks

Sep. 17, 2013
11:49:02 pm

The team that I created did not appear and the league details showed that I still do not own a team in the league.

When I clicked the Create A Team link, the page threw an error: You already have a team in this league.

Any workaround?

Thank you in advance.

Sep. 18, 2013
2:41:51 am

Hey guys - contact us through the Help section of the site and we'll get you sorted out. We're unaware of any existing team creation bugs, but if something has come up, we're happy to deal with it ASAP.

Sep. 19, 2013
1:23:51 am

Fast action from Support. Thanks guys!

Reply: