Sep. 24, 2013
2:10:58 pm

Hey guys - I thought it could be helpful to ask what you guys would like to see most on the redesigned League Home Page?

As we mentioned when we opened the doors for this season, it's always been our plan to bring you guys a new...

-League Home Page (hence this thread)
-Main Page (after log in),
-and Intro Page (before log in).

We're excited to go forward with the first one on the list so that we make better use of our space there.

(remember this is your LEAGUE home page, not the site home page).

We plan to use all of the widgets that were there last year and have a few changes up our sleeve, but here's your chance to bounce stuff of us.

Sep. 24, 2013
3:07:29 pm

actually i think commish posts should be more visible in the league page. Upper right or upper left.

Sep. 24, 2013
3:50:28 pm

Right now the box advertising the phone friendly pages is waaay too big.
Same thing with the advertising banner over the Legue's standings, but I understand that this one is there for a good reason (i.e. money to keep us playing for free).

Would like to have a box with the nightly performances of my team's players (I know they're outside on the site homepage, before I access the league, but I would like to see them gathered together).

Sep. 24, 2013
4:06:51 pm

Hey Jacopo - Austin here, you don't have to worry about that square ad or the mobile link taking up prime real estate on the redesigned League Home Pages. Those are in there only temporarily.

Consider the existing League Home Page like the room in your house that gets allocated to storing cardboard boxes full of random items after moving into a new place.

We can't wait to unveil the new layout.

Sep. 24, 2013
5:06:55 pm

more uniform size and font on the information inside each box

the title of each box with a better design more readable for example in the top middle the title Standing is difficult to read and ugly :-P

more interaction between managers so box recent messages should be on the top

Sep. 24, 2013
8:48:38 pm

A more visible commissioner post will be great.

Also the idea to have the sum up of your player performances is really good.

It can be intersting to add something like a chat room directly to the home page... I would like it!

Sep. 25, 2013
10:53:49 am

Hi Austin, thanks for the reply. Can't wait to see the new house then!

Thinking again... I would also like to have a box in home page with the hottest free agents available.

Ciao
Jacopo

PS thanks for all the effort you're putting to boost this awesome site!
PPS I love the nickname DarkoThrilicic!!

Reply: