» General Discussion

How to skip the draft

Oct. 13, 2014
11:31:47 am

Hi, my league is a keepers league, we use some salary cap rules wich are obviously not supported with hoops.sports.ws.
Can I skip the draft without auto-fill the rosters? I have manualy filled rosters with the players selected from each team, but it seems that doing the draft its mandatory...

Oct. 13, 2014
7:10:35 pm

Hey Dema, we can help you with this through the Help account. Send a message there and they'll be able to set you up. One of the things that you can do to help is start a draft anyway (except don't let anyone actually pick), then add your "kept" players to the rosters from the Rosters Tab in the Commish Admin Panel. Once you've manually input your rosters, we can help you to adjust the draft so that you only have a few rounds or none at all. The important thing is to start the draft process so that you can start populating the rosters.

Oct. 13, 2014
8:34:23 pm

Friends,

And when a GM selects a wrong player? Like in our league Devin Ebanks / Kevin Durant .

Can i fix it in commish Admin Panel? Thanks

Oct. 14, 2014
1:40:22 am

I would message Help. That way it counts as a draft pick and not an additional pickup.

Oct. 16, 2014
4:12:55 pm

Thanks for your answers ak31+, I did put a request message in the help tab, I hope it works ;)

Reply: