Jan. 17, 2017
5:20:29 am

The new box scores are here. Take a look and let me know what you think.

I'll likely make a video explaining things, but for now, there are three toggleable areas.

1) Basic/Detailed Stats (click the yellow part) - this shows all of a player's stats as opposed to just Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals and Blocks. It also shows, based on your scoring format, how many FP each stat generated.

2) Actual/Projection Stats (click scoreboard or white part by player name) - so long as a game is not complete, this let's you switch between the 0s of a player who hadn't played yet and their projected outputs. You can adjust what the sample for the projected stats is in the right hand Projection box thing.

3) Fantasy Breakdown (click Show Fantasy Breakdown) - this shows a running counter of the minutes remaining as you make it through your lineup. It also shows the exact FP a player generated at each position they are eligible.

Other notes:
-The Active League filter works on box scores! It never worked before due to how the URL had to be configured. Now if you're in one league, you can hop to another league and it will display your matchup from that corresponding game.
-You can see lineups and projections from games that aren't yet frozen. These lineups are obviously subject to change because the deadline for the game hasn't come.
-The box score commenting system has been revamped substantially, so get trash talking.
-Projections will take into account player injuries. Anybody listed as injured longer than "game time decision" will not factor into a projected score.

Jan. 17, 2017
5:23:43 am

Jan. 17, 2017
6:36:58 am

don't like it at all

Jan. 18, 2017
2:32:01 am

As of Tuesday night, you can prefer to set the Advanced Box Scores or the Simple Box Scores as your default. That's the one you'll see as you navigate throughout the site. You can change it at any time.

The Active League functionality now works with the old box scores too.

https://twitter.com/SportsWS/status/821531439443349504

Jan. 18, 2017
12:08:09 pm

Sorry but the old box score are better..

Jan. 18, 2017
12:31:29 pm

You're free to set the old box scores as your default, there's just more information available with the new ones.

Jan. 25, 2017
5:03:49 am

What does "orphaned minutes mean?" I assume it means my lineup is not set in the most ideal manner.. please advise!

Jan. 27, 2017
2:04:00 pm

Orphaned Minutes are minutes that you didn't end up using. If you had 60 center minutes, only 48 would count. Barring any dual eligibility exceptions, the excessive 12 minutes would become Orphaned Minutes.

Having Orphaned Minutes isn't necessarily a bad thing, but if you also have Unused Minutes, you may want to rebalance your lineup.

Reply: