» General Discussion

Reactivating leagues

Jul. 19, 2017
5:47:04 pm

First of all, it's an awesome addition to the game and I love it because now it makes everything easier. I have a doubt, though: once a league is reactivated, is there a way to access the information from previous seasons?

Jul. 22, 2017
2:59:11 pm

Yes, on the home page you can still click "Show Previous Seasons" and log into those old leagues. There you'll be able to see the old rosters, forums, etc.

Jul. 23, 2017
6:03:23 pm

Perfect! Thanks :D

Oct. 16, 2018
3:15:22 pm

Are you sure of that?

We have reactivated a 2017/2018 league today and I only can acces to the new 2018/2019 league by the old one, there is no new league created, and the old rosters and draft are missing. We dont want to lost the information of the old league, can you confirm that once de draft has finished, there will be both leagues again?

Thanks

Oct. 16, 2018
3:20:55 pm

Dodo, it sounds like something has gone wrong, you should never have to go into your old league to reactivate it. In fact, I'm not sure what you might have done if it looks like it's been reactivated!

There's a Reactivate League link on the Home page (https://basketball.sports.ws/play/reactivate_league.x). That shows the leagues that you were a commissioner of in the previous season and you simply click Reactivate there.

I'll be in the Support Account later today and will be able to take a closer look. If you haven't already, send a detailed message (including how many keepers you'd like to keep and what you would like your draft to look like). Because the season is so close, I might just reactivate it for you (provided it's still possible and you would like me to).

AK

Oct. 16, 2018
3:34:20 pm

Thanks to reply so quickly.

I think I have expressed bad my question in the last post. First of all, i'm not the comisioner, is only an informative question. The new league has already been reactivated and the draft has been started. My question is that I only can access to the reactivated league by the old one, it don't appears a new 2018/2019 league. And I want to know if all the stats of the old league are going to disappear (2017/2018 rosters, draft, stats, etc...)

Thank you for your time!

Oct. 16, 2018
4:06:55 pm

Ok, the problem was that our comisioner has reset the 2017/2018 league and didn't press reactivation link XD

We are going to try to do it well now. Thanks for all and sorry for our incompetence!!

PD: Can you restore the old league data to the time before our comisioner reset the league? In that case, our league is "IQ's League", and you can see in it that a draft has started... we dont want to lose the stats because we have played in it since 2005 and there are tons of rivality. Thank you very much.

Oct. 16, 2018
5:43:08 pm

I'm now the commisioner and I cant reactivate the league. I'll send you a private message. Thanks.

Reply: