» General Discussion

What's happening mr. PlayOff?

Mar. 6, 2019
11:37:07 am

Hi guys, in our league playoff are starting now, at the game 65 of NBA calendar. The problem is that we can't see the match in the schedule, and that's a big problem in the lineup making. I know that we have to wait til the last match of our regular season for the playoff ballot and to discover the matchup, but I have to make tomorrow the lineup for the second leg of the playoff. Regular season isn't over and I don't know if I'm through the first round, and that's inevitable, but I would like to see who my players gonna be against (talking about real NBA team, not in the fantasy league) in order to make a good lineup. I know that I could search who's gonna play against who outside of WS site, but I don't have all this time to spend for this. Any of you in the same situation? Is the site improving from last years (it's my first year with the playoff mode)? Thanks

Mar. 6, 2019
3:21:54 pm

Hey. I definitely want to make more information available to users setting their lineups around the playoffs. That won't be done this year but it's something that has moved to the top of my priority list.

One thing on my immediate list is to add more playoff information to the Schedule page. Expect that shortly.

Mar. 7, 2019
7:49:06 am

Instead in my league "Franchise Basketball League" (team name "Italian Job") something strange is happening.
If I click on a match starting from the playoff table everything is ok.
But if I click on my Dashboard on "Next Matchup" button it links me to the playoff table and I cannot see the match.
In addition, if I open for example the first match of Round 2 from the playoff table I can see the results, but if I click on "next" match of my team it links me to anything! Very strange!

Which kind of problem it can be?

Mar. 9, 2019
5:50:50 pm

It's all related to the new schedule generation logic. In these cases the new system isn't meshing well with the old playoff bracket logic. I'm hoping to clean all this up.

Mar. 10, 2019
11:11:20 am

Thanks!
At the moment the results in playoff are not right!

Reply: