Oct. 23, 2019
6:26:11 am

Hi, guys!

Do we have an option to change for the old box score format as we had last season?

Tks!

Oct. 23, 2019
7:02:08 am

No. That old box score is incompatible with our new stat license.

I plan to build a basic table option into the new box score.

Oct. 23, 2019
7:14:08 am
box score shows postions in standard format(g f c) but our league has modern(p w b)
It's not possible to see nba game box score(white page...), only players on your team involved...

thanks

Oct. 23, 2019
7:23:29 am

All positions are mixed in the boxscore

Oct. 23, 2019
8:34:52 am

@Cycling: Are you referring to the NBA Daily page? That's only supposed to show players on your team. If you'd like the full box score, just click into Game Box Score / Preview. I had originally included more players on that summary page but it quickly became overwhelming, so now it's limited to just the players in your active league.

@Lulo/Cycling: The box scores have been adjusted for PWB positions.

Oct. 23, 2019
9:13:47 am
In my custom-scoring League there's +1/-1 for w/l. Is it correct that a player that didn't play (e.g. Zion Williamson in game 1) has this bonus/malus anyway? Should it not to be applied like in past seasons?

Oct. 23, 2019
9:27:07 am
@AK now it's ok. before I cannot see the full box score.
in fantasy game box score there isn't breakdown of postion minutes. it's temporary or it's the new view?

thanks again

Oct. 23, 2019
1:09:29 pm

It will be nice other options for box score. If not possible the classic one, something similar.

Oct. 23, 2019
4:18:32 pm

@Tripudio: I noticed that with Kyle Kuzma. It’s just how the data is coming to use from the new stat provider. It wasn’t like that before so I’ll have to go in and make an adjustment.

@Cycling: There are many ways of getting stat breakdowns on the box score page. If you click the FP/FM column you’ll see exactly how many minutes your player played at each position. If you click the main stats part, you can see the mathematical breakdown of each individual stat category.

Oct. 23, 2019
5:37:15 pm
It is only me that sees wrong stats for yesterday matches? E.g. Leonard 27 pt and Dennis Green with completely incorrect stats and so on... ?

Oct. 23, 2019
5:50:52 pm

Hi
Better than the % of the player's minutes played, I guess it would be shown the total amount of valid minutes played by any player, like in the past.

Oct. 23, 2019
7:08:54 pm

All there. Has been for three years.

I made a quick video explaining this: https://youtu.be/CQ-2T6oO2z4

Oct. 23, 2019
11:23:24 pm

I expressed myself very badly. Sorry.
I mean that wold be better the box score show the total amount of valid minutes by position, like when there was 3 columns (G|F|C) and hybrid players had their valid minutes shown by position splitted. But just a suggestion.

Oct. 23, 2019
11:58:16 pm

The G|F|C column will be back in the "new classic" box score. It's actually coming together VERY quickly. Could be ready tonight.

Oct. 24, 2019
6:34:10 am

Just pushed an update to the box scores. In the right-hand column (on desktop, toward the bottom on mobile), there's a yellow button that says "View Classic Box Score". If you click that it will display a more traditional row-by-row table rather than the more robust modern design.

I've finally bit the bullet and embraced horizontal scrolling on mobile, something I always tried to avoid before, so we can really add as many data columns as we want there. The G|F|C column is there, which I often hear about from long-time users.

Oct. 24, 2019
7:09:37 am

Thanks for all the work, ak31!

A few bits I noticed:

- in some leagues the minutes of the first games played are not actually counted yet...see here https://sports.ws/fantasy-basketball/game/200247/1/1/24?default=modern

- could the option to switch rapidly between other league matches be reinstated? It was possible to access all other box scores before (it was at the bottom of the page), but now you can't do it if not from the dashboard or from the schedule page

Oct. 24, 2019
7:21:41 am

Hey thanks for the update!

One minor preference is having the "G|F|C" & "FM%" colums before the "Date" and "Game" columns then I wouldn't need to scroll as much.

Last season I ended up always using the Classic view however the modern is looking good on mobile now. Only preference I would have is to be able to see a "G|F|C" column without needing to touch and in a format where it was just "0/0/0" instead of the current written form. Not sure where exactly, maybe instead of the "Used" column (and the "Used" colum is then shown on touch?)? Again just my personal preference though.

On the classic you could maybe also reduce the column left and right padding just touch to fit another column on the screen as there appears to be a lot of space (see the "FPPM" column for example)

Anyway it's looking great and we can probably offer more feedback once we've checked a few more boxscores :D

Oct. 24, 2019
7:22:13 am

"- could the option to switch rapidly between other league matches be reinstated? It was possible to access all other box scores before (it was at the bottom of the page), but now you can't do it if not from the dashboard or from the schedule page"

+1

Oct. 24, 2019
7:28:53 am

@Mokele - I'm not sure why fantasy minutes aren't appearing in that box score of yours. I'll take a deeper look after getting a few hours of sleep.
@AussieBurger - I agree that the padding could come in a little bit. These scrollable/sortable data tables come from a library but I'll see what I can do without disrupting things.

@Both - Yes, I'll bring back the team schedule grid. That's another widget that was using older code.

Oct. 24, 2019
12:01:51 pm

"- could the option to switch rapidly between other league matches be reinstated? It was possible to access all other box scores before (it was at the bottom of the page), but now you can't do it if not from the dashboard or from the schedule page"

Also think that this is a important thing, it's nice to fastly access the other matches by my own box score.

Oct. 24, 2019
4:54:30 pm

Hey! Is the bonus/malus of a player that hasn't played, as belonging to a winning/losing team, going to be removed or is it something that will remain all year long? Thanks!

Reply: