Dec. 8, 2019
2:39:02 am

After a crazy few days, it feels like a major weight has been lifted. We’re running now with like 1/10th of the server overhead that we were previously! That means snappier load times for everybody.

I’ve also adjusted our stat collection process so we pull real-time stats every three minutes.

Thanks for everybody’s patience the last 48 hours. It wasn’t fun but it helped finally resolve some lingering glitch issues.

There are a few hiccups here and there that I’ll be cleaning up (dates not appearing on box scores, for example) but the problem that kept sporadically killing the server the last few weeks has been fixed.

Dec. 9, 2019
11:00:05 pm

Well done!! Thank you so much :-)

Dec. 10, 2019
7:41:48 pm

In my league, after the doomsday, Zion Williamson now has some stats...why?
And in general all players now have two different fppg e fppm: the one in the page of the player differs from the one in the lineup page or roster page...it's extremely annoying

Dec. 10, 2019
8:32:39 pm

Every now and then I create a bug so powerful that it creates a tiny rip in the fabric of spacetime and thrusts our server into a new, alternative dimension, the likes you'd find in the Twilight Zone, Butterfly Effect, etc. In this particular scenario, a rift was created and users like yourself were given a fleeting glimpse into a world where Zion never injured himself. The grave error has been rectified and the portal between dimensions sealed for eternity, as it should have been all along. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Dec. 10, 2019
10:40:15 pm

excellent...thanks a lot...I wasn't able to work on my lineup in that limbo

Reply: