» General Discussion

All Schedules Adjusted for 72-Game Season

Dec. 20, 2020
7:45:13 am

As of Sunday at 2:30 AM EST, all leagues have had their schedules adjusted for the 72-game season. As I said on a few occasions, there was no action required by individual commissioners for this, so please, if you tried to modify the "end early" number in response to it, be sure to revise that... unless you want to end earlier than 72 games.

You may notice that things get a little odd toward the end of the season (anything after Game 37). This is because we don't have the NBA schedule for the second half yet, so many dates, including lineup deadlines, are still not available to us.

If you see anything strange, please let me know. We're in uncharted territory here!

Dec. 21, 2020
12:29:06 pm

Thanks a ton, ak. I was worrying about that. You are Da Man!

Dec. 23, 2020
11:28:40 pm
Hi in our league we want to play 49 regular season games + 14 playoff games (63 total). Since the schedule was counting 82 games I had to set the "end early" value to 19. Now since you have changed the schedule number to 72, just 39 regular season games are reported. I can change the "end early" value, but a message report that it could break things. What should I do? Thank you very much.

Dec. 24, 2020
8:23:53 am

You can proceed with that. You seem very cognizant of what you're doing. That's mostly a message to scare people off of changing their schedule in-season without really thinking about it. If you have any issues I can fix them for you. I don't think you'll have any problems though.

Dec. 24, 2020
1:38:52 pm
It worked!! Thank you very much

Reply: