» General Discussion

BASEBALL, FRANCHISE LEAGUES AT YAHOO AND FLEAFLICKER AND A COUPLE OF WOMEN NEEDED AS WELL

Mar. 14, 2021
12:23:10 am
All leagues are free ones

1.HOW'S YOUR PROSPECTS--YAHOO-- -- pre season Roster raids with compensation, trades,- in season dibs on promoted prospects 5 chosen team 4 conventional keepers. 10 total keepers. After pre season transactions, and keeper confirmation, we conduct an edited list draft by position. All of this is done off line. call NEED MANAGER FOR THE ROCKIES

2. .HOW'S MY PROSPECTS-- FLEAFLICKER--Much like HOW'S YOUR PROSPECTS IN YAHOO--20 TEAM LEAGUE 5 CHOSEN TEAM 4 CONVENTIONAL AND 1 WILDCARD KEEPER. No raiding the difference between this and it's cousin at yahoo just pre season trades. edited list positional draft, in season dibs on promoted prospects. NEED MANAGERS FOR INDIANS

3. MIDNIGHT MADNESS-FLEAFLICKER-4 CHOSEN TEAM 4 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS, 1 WWILDCARD KEEPER. LIVE DRAFT PRE SEASON TRADING--NEED 1 TO TAKE OVER BOSTON FRANCHISE

4. MLB' Best Pair Wins-FLEAFLICKER-14 teams Live draft after loaners chosen-- Pairs of MLB teams are selected by randomizor in the sky for each manager one good, one not as- You choose 4 players from each of your designated teams and keep 4 active from each teams all season. Rest of team obtained in live draft Each year we get to randomize for pairs all over again. Hence the loaner league! Needs 3

5.MISFIT BOBLLEHEADS--YAHOO-- H2H AUTO DRAFT 5 KEEPERS( STRAIGHT KEEPER LEAGUE)-- NEEDED 1-MGHT HAVE FILLED

6. DOOUBLE VISON THE DIVINE DOZEN -- THIS ONE COMBINES, KEEPER SKILLS, PROSPECT KNOWLEDGE AND DIVINE INTERVENTION ALL AT THE SAME TIME. 10 TEAM LEAGUE, A HYBRID OF A DREAM I HAD AND A DOUBLE FRANCHISE LEAGUE I HAVE IN FOOTBALL. 14 KEEPERS, 6 FROM EACH FRANCHISE + 2 CONVENTIONAL KEEPPERS, 5 PROPSECT SLOTS. AND THEN THE REST OF YOUR DRAFT IS RANDOMIZED TO YOU BY THE RANDOMIZOR IN THE SKY! IF YOU ARE FEELING LUCKY AND HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO NAVIGATE THIS LEAGUE, YOU CAN TAKE OVER THE WASHINGTON/TEXAS FRANCHISE9ALSO COULD CHANGE IT TO ANOTHER COMBINATION OF AMERICAN AND NATIONAL LEAGUE TEAM, UNOWNED IN THE LEAGUE)

7. Not franchises, but need a couple of women baseball fans for our battle of the sexes leagues. On is an easy 16 team auto draft redraft, while the other an iron man 9 league, which simulates a regular baseball game, every position represented and one start and 2 relief appearances permitted per day,

If interested contact me at [email protected]

Mar. 15, 2021
9:12:58 am

Who doesn't need a couple of women?

Reply: