» General Discussion

New Team Profile Pages

Oct. 2, 2018
4:28:23 am

I cleaned up the team profile pages. Some thoughts...

-As is the trend, the page loads MUCH faster and alleviates the strain on our server during peak traffic times
-You can now see your team's "payroll" if you're in a salary league (more on this coming soon)
-You can see a list of your team's transactions (currently trades and free agent moves are there but I'd like to add draft picks and keeper selections)
-There's a section for draft assets if you're in the middle of the draft or are in a keeper league with future draft picks (more on this coming soon)

Oct. 2, 2018
4:41:24 am

I like it.
great job !
also those useful links for adjusting line up and adding players

maybe the font size of the stats a little bigger ?

Oct. 2, 2018
6:41:39 am

Using "Basketball Reference" for salary info?

How often will salaries be updated?

I can't tell you how much time this is gonna save me. I might even consider getting a life now!

Oct. 2, 2018
9:52:37 am

AWESOME work with the salaries..making the best fantasy site even better, great work ak31!

Oct. 4, 2018
5:53:46 am

Absolutely the best with no contest!!!

Oct. 4, 2018
11:10:49 am

Idk why people don't use this website way more!!! thank u for this amazing site guys.

Oct. 4, 2018
1:26:13 pm

I know, right! For some reason in North America, people are obsessed with Yahoo and ESPN. They just need to try this format and they’d love it.

Oct. 4, 2018
1:50:44 pm

Way more popular in Italy and Spain: Mediterranean Diet for all you american folks!!!

Oct. 4, 2018
4:22:31 pm

Hey @SportsWS, lets create a League... 30 teams, 15 Americans and 15 rest of the World in the same conference and announce it on tw!

Reply: