» General Discussion

What should we add to the Toys page?

Oct. 31, 2018
2:17:31 pm

I'd like to revisit the Toys page, clean up the existing data and make it more efficient, similar to what I've done with other pages.

I'd also like to breathe new life into the page, too, so if you have any suggestions for cool stats, etc. I'd love to hear them!

Oct. 31, 2018
2:42:18 pm

Fun to have:
+ Team Salary summary which is useful for leagues using salary caps or just fun useless data for those who don't.
+ Draft performance ranking (similar to the midseason review) for easier bragging rights.

Moonshot requests:
+ League history for keepers (ie. start with how many years a team has been in the league, perhaps how many championships won?), might be possible now because we can link leagues up.
+ Info on next year's rookies? Maybe info on who's trending and who's sure to be going into the draft?

Oct. 31, 2018
4:20:57 pm

In the older version of the site, in the Team page, there was a chart where you could see your perormance across the year, with peaks and lows. I don't think this is anywhere else now, do you think it can be reimplemented in the Team page? I think the new page looks good but it lacks the in-depth stats it had before (chart, last5, last 10 stats)

Recap of all salaries in one page as migsorbie said would be great.

A tool to compare:
- stats from different seasons
- stats from different players (useful when coming up with trade ideas)
- player salaries

Oct. 31, 2018
4:44:54 pm

@Migs...

a) Team Salary summaries could be cool, might be nice to toss these here until I build out more comprehensive, salary breakdown pages...
b) A live, dynamic draft recap would be kinda neat... something automated that loosely tracks ROI. Cool idea.
c) You don't wanna know how much keeper league data I'm going to be pumping into this site. lol. I want to drown keeper league users in historical data, just need to wrap up the rest of these loose ends first. hahah.
d) I've been working a lot with Tankathon lately, maybe we could come up with something cool.

@Mokele

a) The Team Page is going to be getting some extra goodies. I rolled out those initial tweaks in September/October when there's a lack of actual in-season data. Now that we're in-season, I want to add a few more things into the mix.
b) I like the sounds of that Comparison Tool, the sky would be the limit with something like that.

Oct. 31, 2018
6:04:49 pm

We already have the most active list for our leagues, how about most active for the entire site, for the week and year... is that even possible?

Oct. 31, 2018
9:40:14 pm

Amazing news, AK. :) I really hope this site gets more active users. I like this format better than the ESPN/Yahoo ones.

Nov. 1, 2018
12:49:02 pm

* Highest Custom FP Total by Position (shows the top 10 by position)
* Top FPPG / FPPM players for the Last 5 games. (top 10 also filterable by position?)

Not a Toys page feature but would like to have the team standings in each league back on the Dashboard. Was a nice feature that is no longer there - lets you see where you are positioned (both win loss and average ranking) without having to enter the league and then (on mobile) scroll down a long way to see the standings.

Also teams page really needs the players sorted as per your lineup with the FPPM of last 5, 10 etc. as already mentioned.

Jan. 13, 2020
7:02:28 am

Where is Toys page now?

Jan. 13, 2020
7:20:19 am

yes, where is the Toys page?

Jan. 14, 2020
3:01:24 am

I always like all the old information, unused minutes totals, win streaks, biggest blowouts, etc. Unused minutes is probably the thing I miss most, though.

Jan. 14, 2020
12:25:09 pm

i liked a lot also C F G values, into the standings page

and i would LOVE to have, if it's possible, into "NBA DAILY" not only your players' performances but also your opponent's

Feb. 7, 2020
9:17:05 am
I really miss the Old TOYS page, with the win streaks info , blowout and best ppg and fppg by the players, bring it back pleaaase, that was lit

Feb. 8, 2020
4:59:10 pm

FROLLAC125 - all of that is listed on the new standings page (since it’s still in development it’s only been posted on the site’s Discord channel for feedback before its made live).

https://discord.gg/gjaQvfd

It also shows what % of G/F/C your team uses, highest record set by a team (and lowest), etc.

Feb. 9, 2020
3:08:22 am

Echo MrFloyd007. Also, each team's ppg and rank by position. Who has the best F rotation, etc.

Also, how about a list of the top five hot or cold players over the past five or ten games, compared to what those players usually do? So not best performances, but best (and worst) performances by the standards of that player.

Reply: