Sep. 17, 2012
1:32:14 am

Hi all,
I created this login as my usual one is not letting me log in. I logged in (as usual), started a league, started inviting people, created my team etc. and then the next time I went to log in it wouldn't accept my password?? When I clicked the "email password reset" link I get nothing in my email?? I have checked junkmail. There are several other GM's in my league having this problem. Anyone else noticed this?

Sep. 20, 2012
8:57:33 am

same problem bro, I updated my profile, then the next day, I can't log in anymore. Hope they would do something.

Sep. 22, 2012
10:14:58 am

It's exactly the same thing that is happening to me. Sheesh. We haven't gotten a word from the site admins. That account of mine is a 6 year account so it's pretty valuable. The email add associated with that account is no longer working so I have to update it and when I did. I can't access it anymore. All of the steps necessary to clean up my email, and browser has been done already.

Oct. 5, 2012
11:31:09 pm

I had the same problem(I think), but they sent me an email saying stuff about the ).008% having a problem. thy also said they fixed it, and they did.

Sportsman

Reply: